Warning Deep Excavation Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Warning – Deep Excavation
Prevent accidents on construction sites with high-impact Warning Deep Excavation safety signs.
Warning Deep Excavation signs warn observers of a fall hazard. They are designed to prevent falls. Construction companies use Warning Deep Excavation safety signage to:
- Warn staff and visitors of trenches and excavations.
- Reduce the risk of accident and injury.
- Promote a safety-conscious approach on construction sites.
Warning Deep Excavation safety signage is essential when carrying out excavation works.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This Warning Deep Excavation sign is classified as a Hazard Warning sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. The primary function of Hazard Warning signs (also known as Danger or Caution signs) is accident prevention.