Warning Live Testing in Progress Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Warning – Live Testing in Progress
Prevent electrical accidents in the workplace with high-impact Warning Live Testing in Progress safety signs.
Warning Live Testing in Progress signs warn observers of ongoing electrical maintenance work. They are designed to prevent people from coming into contact with an electric current. Electrical contractors use Warning Live Testing in Progress safety signage to:
- Warn people of ongoing electrical maintenance work.
- Prevent unauthorised access to the work area.
- Reduce the risk of electric shocks and electrical burns.
- Promote a safety-conscious approach at work.
The installation of clear, compliant Warning Live Testing in Progress safety signage is essential when carrying out electrical maintenance or installation works.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This Warning Live Testing in Progress sign is classified as a Hazard Warning sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. The primary function of Hazard Warning signs (also known as Danger or Caution signs) is accident prevention.