Warning Risk of Electric Shock Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Prevent electrical accidents in the workplace with high-impact Warning Risk of Electric Shock safety signs.
Warning Risk of Electric Shock signs warn observers of electrical hazards. They are designed to prevent people from coming into contact with an electric current. Businesses use Warning Risk of Electric Shock safety signage to:
- Warn staff, visitors, and the public of electrical hazards such as transformers, busbars, switches, and cables.
- Reduce the risk of electric shocks and electrical burns.
- Promote a safety-conscious approach in the workplace.
Warning Risk of Electric Shock signs are required in situations where there is a danger of contact with live electrical parts. They are usually installed around electrical equipment.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This Warning Risk of Electric Shock sign is classified as a Hazard Warning sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. The primary function of Hazard Warning signs (also known as Danger or Caution signs) is accident prevention