Warning X-Ray Radiation Sign
From €9.50 ex VAT
Protect staff and visitors from exposure to radiation with high-impact Warning X-Ray Radiation safety signs.
Warning X-Ray Radiation signs alert observers to the use of x-ray machinery. They are designed to protect people from exposure to x-rays. Medical facilities use Warning X-Ray Radiation safety signage to:
- Warn staff, patients, and visitors of x-ray machines.
- Prevent exposure to x-rays.
- Promote a safety-conscious approach in the workplace.
Warning X-Ray Radiation safety signage is essential in medical facilities such as hospitals, clinics and dentists.
- Health & Safety sign.
- Available in a range of sizes and materials.
- Order online.
- Delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- High impact graphics. Designed to catch the eye quickly.
- Communicates the safety message clearly and directly. Simple to read, understand and follow.
- Compliant with the Irish Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2007.
- Conforms to the ISO 7010 technical standard for graphical symbols on safety signs.
- Printed in-house by CSS Signs.
This Warning X-Ray Radiation sign is classified as a Hazard Warning sign under the ISO 7010 Technical Standard for Graphical Symbols on Safety Signs. The primary function of Hazard Warning signs (also known as Danger or Caution signs) is accident prevention.